I’ve been nominated to take part in the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by Prakash Hegard of It’s PH. Thank you very much for the nomination. I couldn’t resist taking part…
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) Link to the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge page.
Here’s my paragraph:
What an odd task: a paragraph without that curling symbol found so commonly in writing. I try, and try again, dismissing words as I go. This is a tricky task! So many words contain that dastardly swirl. My digits twitch, willing to input information, but caught within such limiting constraints, my thoughts fail to flow. Frustration grows; a roiling mass – no, no, no! Not that, or that… Aargh! Slowly, painstakingly words skulk into position until, finally, I’m through.
My nominees are:
I’ve also just discovered that this is my 200th post, so ‘yay!’ 🙂