Here’s my fourth edit for Robyn’s One-Four Challenge.
For this final edit I wanted to repeat the soft, dreamy look of week 2 but with a few changes.
1) I selected the crop used on last weeks image.
2) I wanted to reduce the brightness of the whites on the ponies backs, an issue that had been raised in previous weeks by lensaddiction. I did this using by selecting these areas and using the levels adjustment to reduce the white output.
3) To create a softer image, I slightly lowered the midtones and reduced the contrast and saturation.
4) I imported the image into PicMonkey where I added a frost edge and some glowy bokeh.
At stage 4 I also imported the image into Fotosketcher where I played around with the different artistic effects – I rather liked the watercolour effect so I thought I’d share that one with you as well!
Here’s all the edits for comparison: